Ourcare Inc. Residential Services Program provides a wide range of community living options for individuals with intellectual developmental disabilities residing throughout the state of Maryland. The number of individuals receiving services within each home range from one to four, with the three individuals being the most common household size.
Ourcare Inc. Residential Services Program Provides:
- Attractive, well maintained homes in a safe caring neighborhoods.
- A staff that is fully trained, empathetic, and committed to helping individuals develop active and meaningful social lives within their communities.
- A commitment to provide individuals and their families with choices related to whom they live with, where they live and what they want to do with their lives.
- Daily services and supports as specified by each person’s individual plan.
- Coordination with other service providers and community resources, including employment/ day services, health care providers, and entitlements such as Social Security and Medicaid.
- Assistance in developing community living skills, leading to more independence and self-reliance.
- Transportation to and from community activities.